In our life there comes a time when we all need a few motivating words of encouragement. You can never truly know or understand someone’s struggles in life and a kind word can truly make all the difference.
Save this article for whenever you forget just how valuable you are and share the messages with a beloved one who may really need the inspiration, you never know you may help turn the situation around for the better.
I hope you enjoy them as much as we do at Collective Spark.
Remember Sharing is Caring!
May you always find the divine light and love!
15. Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. — Ella Fitzgerald
14. Think about all of the beauty still left around you and be happy. — Anne Frank
13. Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. — Ernest Hemingway
12. Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen. — Deep Roy
11. By being yourself you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before. – Edwin Elliott
10. The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have. — Woody Allen
9. Be the change that you wish to see in the world. — Gandhi
8. Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humour and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful. — Rashida Jones
7. Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. — Kenneth Branagh
6. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. — C.S. Lewis
5. Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, and dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. — Chantal Sutherland
4. Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed. — Bob Riley
3. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thought. — Marcus Aurelius
2. The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less. — Socrates
1. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present. — Lao Tzu
Take a look at the video below for some information on positive thinking. Always remember no matter where you are in life stay positive at all times. You will figure things out when the time comes.
What’s your favourite quote? Please feel free to share it with us in the comments below.
Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!